Monday, July 23, 2012

Public Service Announcement: Don't be a Jealous Bi$@h!!

Lately I have received a couple of very rude comments on my blog and I just want to say to anyone reading this - if you don't like what my blog is about - DON'T READ IT! 

You don't have to like what I buy or agree with my opinions, I don't care. If you are going to be rude, I'm not going to publish your comments! It's painfully obvious that you're just jealous - that's not my problem. 
Not that I need to answer to anyone but, no one else pays for what I buy but me. So if you are jealous of what I can afford, that's not my issue. I work my ass off to buy nice things. I pay my own way. Get over yourself! 

Nothing bothers me more than people who are rude, mean to others or animals and people that are jealous. There will always be someone prettier, smarter, richer, more successful, more dynamic, skinnier, and anything else that you wish you were. The most important thing in life is to be happy with yourself and with what and who you have in your life. Don't spend your time being negative toward other people. Jealousy is a truly nasty emotion - and it's a terrible shade a green! It doesn't suit anyone.

Remember that you have no idea what anyone else has gone through in their life. You also have no idea what they do to help others. On top of everything else I give in both my time and donations to numerous charitable causes.  

I'm sure your mother or your father told you "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment