Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Nail Art Trends I'm loving!

Some colours and nail art trends that I am loving for summer! Have some fun with your nails with bright colours! 

I have never been a huge fan of polish on my finger nails but I'm getting more and more used to it and it keeps me from wrecking my nails because it's more unsightly if you wreck painted nails. Since removing the fake nails that I tried out for a couple of months I am trying to grow my nails out. 

I am so addicted to the pink shades that Essie has right now, it's hard to control myself from buying them all! 

Here are another couple of fabulous shades of Essie available! I can't pull off the yellow but maybe you can! 

Darker polishes in case you aren't a fan of bubble gum style pinks ;) 


Here are two shades that I paired together for a fun contrast. 


I've already changed my nails since last week and now have 4 purple fingers and 1 teal! I'm probably going to go back to solid pink over the weekend. I'm not great at doing my own nails, but practice makes perfect right? I hope so!

I just wish I could do both hands evenly! But I'm sure I'm not the only one who has this problem!


1 comment:

  1. I love nail polishes, feel so girly when I have my nails done. Great blog!

    xo Jo

    http://whiterosesandcoffee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete