Monday, July 30, 2012

Even more Polishes!

So the latest nail polishes that I am absolutely crazy for are these ones! 


This pink by OPI is from the Disney's Minnie Mouse collection and is called "If you moust you moust". It is an absolutely adorable shade which I picked up today! 

I also got a Revlon base coat on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for $5.99 (half price!) and a super dry top coat from Essie! 


I am currently searching for the "Fly" shade of teal which is part of the Nicki Minaj collection for OPI. I've been a couple of places trying to find it but haven't had any luck so far. So I did what any girl desperate for a polish would do, (as suggested by a friend) I posted a question on their facebook page! 

I really I hope I get a response. It's the perfect shade of teal! And the other teal that I bought from Sally Hansen completely stained my nails and no amount of polish remover will take it off! 

Here's Fly, what do you think? 


Isn't it gorgeous?? Now if I could only find it....... There are virtually no shades of teal in essie or OPI as it is and that makes this even more difficult to track down I guess! 

No comments:

Post a Comment