Friday, June 29, 2012

I've found the perfect summer clutch! And another Maxi dress!

I have been so busy getting my condo organized that I haven't had any time to post. I did manage to make a brief stop at the mall during the week and found a perfect clutch for summer - which was on sale - and one more glamour gown! 

I got this gorgeous Nine West clutch on sale with some scouting around the mall while I was waiting for my dad's birthday present to be finished! 

It was full price in one store and then in the Nine West store it was marked down and further discounted! I saved over $40! 

I also got this gown which I was totally obsessed with! 


This dress is so comfortable and looks like I'm all dressed up! I have a few maxi dresses in my closet now and I couldn't be happier about it! 

What is your favourite colour for a maxi dress? 

1 comment: