Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm Daydreaming about trying new Hairstyles

Here are a few hair styles that I want to try:


I have yet to try to do this myself and I know I have mentioned this before but I really need to get on trying this!

Time to start practicing the fishtail braid!

Normally I use a curling iron to curl my hair..... makes sense right? but I know I need to master curling with my straightening iron so that I can do it quickly in the morning.

Has anyone tried curling long hair with a straightener? My friend did this to my hair one night but I was curling the other side with a curling iron.... so needless to say it was a bit mismatched and I had to use the curling iron on the other side as well!

Standard for me is bangs and straight

I'm guilty of keeping my hair the same way day in and day out, with the exception of curling it once in a while, but as the weather gets warmer I am looking for different but quick and easy hair styles to change it up a bit.

I can't do side bangs really well because I have 2 cowlicks.... that's right TWO of them! As if one wasn't bad enough!


I would like to do the side bang look, but it just wouldn't work with my cowlicks or with my time limit in the morning........ ie dry and style in under 10 minutes!


I like the bump a lot too but it was really over done a few years ago but the waves are a nice update!


I wish my hair had more volume! Don't get me wrong, I really like my hair, I just wish that I had a lot more of it!

1 comment:

  1. try watching a youtube video for a tutorial on the fishtail braid, i did and it helped me figure it out!

    ReplyDelete