Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tweet Tweet Tweet I'm on Twitter!

If anyone wants to follow me I joined Twitter this week @ VanillaBlonde42

I don't know why I hesitated to join, I am really enjoying it - especially the access to the tweets of people like Rev Run! I always loved the closing part of his television show, where he was in the bath and typing away on his blackberry! I guess he was tweeting! If you don't know what I'm talking about, well.... sheesh ok - Rev Run aka Run DMC had or possibly still has a show called Run's House, watch it!

I do wish that I had joined earlier because I would have loved to follow Dame Elizabeth Taylor before she passed on. I would check out her tweets from time to time but sadly neglected to join and missed the opportunity to do so on a regular basis. 

Twitter is an amazing way to put your thoughts / words out to the world without clogging the facebook feed of all of your friends :) Love it! You should join! 

I love the freedom of twitter, at least in places like North America. I did a bit of research and found out that oppressive government regimes who (naturally) limit free speech in some countries have put rules on what their residents can post on twitter. Of course, why would you want freedom of thought and speech?? That could lead to outrageous things like women voting and being considered a "person"!! 

Anyways, I digress, but you can reach me on twitter now and I would love to hear from those of you around the world that have come across my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment