Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Brilliant, Bold and Beautiful Lips!

The weather outside is absolutely frightful right now, but I have found great new lipsticks, stains and glosses that are quite delightful!

Here are a few of my recent purchases as well as ones that I can't wait to try! Can you tell I love pink?!! 

 I have Maybelline's 14 hour lipstick in "Ultimate Blush" and "Perpetual Peony" and love both! They are supple and smooth with the perfect pop of colour!
 I don't have this Dior Lip Polish yet but it is on my list the next time I'm in one of the major department stores! I love this shade of pink - it's just perfect! 



I saw an advertisement for the L'Oreal colour riche balm and bought it this past week. It is a really soothing balm with a subtle hint of colour and I absolutely love it! This one might be used faster than any lipstick I have ever purchased! 


I haven't purchased this cremesheen lip glass yet but I'm going to get it the next time I'm in the mall in the "Loud & Lovely" shade. I first saw this on a fellow blogger's post @ For the Love of Retail and it looks gorgeous! 

I got this limited edition Cake Beauty lip gloss in Pink Icicle in my christmas stocking! I don't really like sparkles anymore, but I couldn't resist asking for this because I knew it would smell and taste absolutely delicious! 
This isn't pink but it's a wonderful product that works as a moisturizing base coat for lipsticks or as a stand alone supple balm. I purchased a trio pack this past week that included the Shea Butter, the Coconut Lip Butter and also a Mango Lip Butter which I gave to a friend. 

I also recently purchased the newest lip stain from Maybelline. The Super Stay 10 hour stain gloss in "Pink Plush" was my favourite shade and has joined the multitude of lip products in my purse! It's like a liquid lipstick with a bit of a sheen but the sheen fades into a stain that really lasts! 

The brush is completely different from anything I have ever seen before, and part of the allure that enticed me to buy it! 


The wand style applicator looks like it would feel very strange to apply but after the first application you will realize that it's a pretty ingenious design!

Lastly I bought my second Eos lip balm, this time in the sphere container.


It is one of the best moisturizers out there! Go pick one up today - you will not regret it! Applying it takes a bit of getting used to and I'm not sure what happens when it starts to run out but it is pretty neat!

Have you bought any lip products recently that you think I should try? 

No comments:

Post a Comment