Sunday, January 29, 2012

Betty White is 90 and fabulous!!!

I don't know about you but I cannot believe that Betty White is 90! She was born in 1922! I find this absolutely amazing! 

A young Betty White - ever a babe!  

 Bunny Betty 

She is such a star! 

One of my favourite shows to watch with my grandmother when I was younger <3 

I have to read this book! 

I really think that female comedians like Betty White paved the way for women like Chelsea Handler and Tina Fey. Age hasn't slowed her down at all and her comedy just keeps getting better and better. I really hope she's around for years and years to come.

A video you might get a laugh out of.... 


Betty White on being tough:

“Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” 
― Betty White




1 comment:

  1. She's 90?!?! Amazing!! And that quote is a fav of mine :)

    ReplyDelete