Saturday, November 19, 2011

I have warm climate envy!

I wore my Canada Goose jacket for the first time yesterday and I was toasty warm, I really wish it was warm out so I could wear fabulously cute clothes! Well ok, I am now willing to wear them under my goose jacket because I know that there is no way I will be cold under that arctic quality jacket. 

Nine West - Kaboose 

I like how the peep toe isn't that large. 



The "Bunny dress" - need I say more? 



Does anyone need a winter party dress? 



Tall, hot and lean like my friend Jess? Well how hot would you look in this? 

super cute shoes! 



cozy sweater! 


Tinley scarf 


Tiered skirt - I'm going to buy this tonight! 
from Jacob

If you want to know where any of these items come from just ask :)

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment